Facing uncertainty can be quite unsettling. Embrace or resist, change is happening and the impact affects our self image, relationships, career, and other areas of our lives.
During periods of change uncomfortable behavioral patterns are often triggered, similar to when your computer freezes, often all it takes is to reset or restart. Humans are by far more complex as we operate on multiple levels: physical, mental and emotional. We too, can benefit from reseting intermittently. The wholistic approach addresses individuals as whole complex being, We are not broken instead unorganized.
- Clear reflections of where you are at present and a crisp clear understanding of what experience you what to move towards.
- Redefining success: Understanding what success means to you.
- Learning how to outgrow resistance and move towards possibilities.
- Tools, support and guidance that lead you forward towards your unique successes and Inner balance.
- Relationships – building, enhancing and separating with grace.
- Communication skills, with self and others, family, friends and at work.
- Personal growth and most important SELF LOVE.
Where do the meetings take place?
Sessions are done either in person, Zoom, Skype or WhatsApp
How long does the process take?
Towards the end of the introductory / intake session, providing we agree the process can be beneficial, you will be asked to commit to three additional sessions.
For some three sessions is enough while others stay indefinitely as long as they continue to receive value.